Infinite Realms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JorgeMohYu´s GM Application.

Go down

JorgeMohYu´s GM Application. Empty JorgeMohYu´s GM Application.

Post  JorgeYu Mon May 10, 2010 6:59 pm

What is your BYOND Key: JorgeMohYu

What is your in-game name: AznJorge, JorgeMohYu, JorgeYu, AznJorgeYu.

What is your Msn: jorgeluis_mohyu@hotmail.com

Why you want to be GM at Infinite Realms : Cause I can help players, GMs; I never abuse my powers, I am a cool person (I think this at least Razz), I am funny, I am active (at least 3 hours in week days (I left the school at 6:00 PM), and at least 7 in Weekends), I follow the rules and this is one of my favorites games.

Why should u pick me : i have experience with gm verbs and i know to use every verb in any sittuation
my previous gm experience:well i was on 6 or so DA server's gm (Kikkos,Joshua's,My own...etc)
than DBZ Unknown (on Ryu's server and Lava's server)
DBZ Kai Worlds Mightiest II(Hoster)
Pokemon Supernova nad one other pokemon which i dont remember exactly name
and maybe few others that i dont right now remember.... weell all together its about 13 games

What you do when someone be crazy spamming, sz killing or do something as this : If the player is a crazy spammer, I will mute the player, but if someone is sz killing, I warn, if it don´t work I jail for some minutes, if it still don´t work I need to boot this player, and if the player stay to doing that, maybe will get banned.

i am active always when i am able too so thats alway except when im in school or when im sleeping.
I am not baning ppl if i am not high lvl never except if there really isnt any gm and situation is taking out control (i using the most mute,jail and movement lock)
I am not abuser and I am always helpful when you need me.

JorgeYu

Back to top Go down