Infinite Realms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GM application

Go down

GM application Empty GM application

Post  Kyoska Sun Nov 15, 2009 1:36 am

My name is Mathew, both in real life and in the game; my key is Balthiear

I'm 20 years old, live in North carolina (hate it here)
Born: 06/23/1989 (yay in 2010 I'm buyin me somethin to drink)

I have GM experiance in 25 other games both in and out of the Byond system mostly as a mapper for everything I've Gm'd, I'm currently learning C++ coding so i can hope to make my own game one day and of course i will give a shout out to this game, its inspired me to at least try. If you want a complete list of the games i used to GM send me an e-mail to Sinful.Slave@hotmail.com or add me if you like but i will list off a couple of games i have GM'd on byond so far within the month I've been a member.

[SADLY all the other games i GM'd outside of byond were private servers for mainstream games such as World Of Warcraft, RFonline, Conqueronline, Eudemonsonline, Zero3000online, a couple of Ragnarok servers... and many more.]

Dragonball Kai: Worlds Mightiest (Wtrbooger tried me as an iconer, i failed)

Hazordhu (just a supervisor so to speak, i upheld the peace so to speak; games currently under a new owner while Tich is busy, well under the original owner but he gave up the game long ago"Kaiochao")

Young World (i made a few maps for it, never went anywhere got shut down rather quickly..no one really likes RPG's)

And a couple of other DBZ games that aren't active anymore, Another DBZ game i like was Age of chaos that this servers owner has, i was waiting to play that again but i have a feeling that its more or less down for good /sadface

I'm good with people, i follow the rules and if you see me in game if I'm not busy in real life or being spammed by the level up system I'm a rather funny guy and some people say great to be around, I choose not to use grammar except in these cases.. formality makes you look good (lol)
Kyoska
Kyoska

Back to top Go down