Infinite Realms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Post your apps here

+3
Cthulhu
XDeathX
Ghost
7 posters

Go down

Post your apps here Empty Post your apps here

Post  Ghost Thu Mar 26, 2009 7:26 pm

Well this is where your supposed to post your admin apps, which will be reveiwed by the entire staff not just one. Anyways include how u think u can help, why u want to be a gm and your key and ingame name and experiance

Ghost
Admin

https://dragonballgtir.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post your apps here Empty Re: Post your apps here

Post  XDeathX Thu Mar 26, 2009 8:25 pm

I would like to become a Gm because i could make acivities like Arena challenges and more of hid and go seek with an items and helping people to provent glitches and abusement..Plus Enforcing rules on disobedience kids.. THe experience i have is that too many botters and hackers and cheaters.. Experience where people is Rude disrespectful... I wish i can help and make this game enjoyable for others to play... Key:Jal666 character: xDeathx

XDeathX

Back to top Go down

Post your apps here Empty Seph for GM

Post  Cthulhu Fri Mar 27, 2009 1:22 pm

A GM spot would love to have me because i have experience, as well as people skills. I would also be a great GM for i don't take sides, i do what is right. I have been GM of 4 different games, and owner of 2. I try not to be GM of to many games so i can focus on those few select games. I'm currently GM of 1 game, and Co-Owner of 1 game. I will work hard and efficiently to get any task done. I'm on most of the day usually for an average of at least 12 hours a day. I haven't ever abused, tho people have asked me to for their benifit, i refused.

Furthermore, i would a wonderful GM since i have experience, people skills, and do what is right. If you do choose to make me a GM i will not let you down.

Cthulhu

Back to top Go down

Post your apps here Empty Regarding Cthulus App.

Post  Pyre Fri Mar 27, 2009 3:23 pm

You just said you didnt want to be GM on too many games because you like to focus on the games, Correct? Well, If you're an owner of one game and a Co-Owner of another. Wouldnt being a GM on this game neglect those 2 that you're already Owner and Co on? Honestly. I think you need to concentrate on those and less on this. Just my opinion. I just dont think you'll be active enough.
Pyre
Pyre

Back to top Go down

Post  Cthulhu Fri Mar 27, 2009 3:46 pm

Pyre wrote:You just said you didnt want to be GM on too many games because you like to focus on the games, Correct? Well, If you're an owner of one game and a Co-Owner of another. Wouldnt being a GM on this game neglect those 2 that you're already Owner and Co on? Honestly. I think you need to concentrate on those and less on this. Just my opinion. I just dont think you'll be active enough.

I said "to many games", I was once GM on 4 different games at once, and had no problem what so ever. I was expressing how dedicated i was to being a GM, and besides that, those games are also down a fair ammount.

Cthulhu

Back to top Go down

Post your apps here Empty Gm application

Post  Naga Mon Jun 22, 2009 7:35 am

Yo Naga here i saw there was a pwipe and was like hey clean slate right? soo anyway on to my app.

Ingame name- Naga
Byond Key- Doom2u
Previous experience- welll i have played a LOT of game and i have gm for to name a few, Bleach, rising spirt by JirayaItachi *currently gm for that*, naruto final fight- by Dazrix and im owner on naruto nightfall redemption./

i think i can help *if i have to* by coding or iconing * if nessescary i reallly hate doing it* but i want to be a gm because i want to let anyone else that plays this game enjoy as much as im sure i will contiune too.

Naga

Back to top Go down

Post  Revenge Tue Dec 01, 2009 7:18 am

I will write it in a diffecult way:
Key Name:
Yousef1102

Char Name:
Revenge

Old:
16 Years Old

A Bit Of My Self:
Hi,
My name is Yousef i think I'm gonna be a very good GM, because I like to help people and i'm very serious when it's serious problems. I have also good comunication skills and can talk fluent english. I can speak 3 fluent languages, Norwegian, Arabic, English. And i will be happy if i can help any of you. =)

My Abilities:
I can host.
I can make graphics
I can help.
I respect people.
I can moderate

Why you want to be GM?
Because I want to help people and make the game safe. And I want to make the game a better place and the best. I've also very much experience from other games. I have been Moderator in private servers of, Ruenscape, Habbo and Byond. I have been GM and admin in some of them. I can also make nice graphics.

My Favourite Hobbies:
Computer
DBGT: Infinite Realms
Football

If you want to know more about me, then just contact me on MSN or PM me on the forums.
Thanks for your attention of reading this Application! =)

Example of Graphics:
Post your apps here 2hwzd4i
Post your apps here 2a83fiw

Revenge

Back to top Go down

Post your apps here Empty GM

Post  Cooler Wed Dec 02, 2009 10:31 am

Hello Its Me Cooler Reborn, My Key Is.... Cooler Reborn. my name in the game is Ghidoarah. If I Were GM I'd Help Players With Geting Around, and give them tips on training(if they ask). I have tons of GM experince, and i know the GM rules. i look at GMs as players with speacial "Powers" to help other players, im strict when i have to be and usluay clam and nice, i be sure to meet players Basic needs like icon proplmems and bugs.And im aiming for lvl 3-4 Gm, i already know some bugs in the game I.e. you know those big houses, well when you go in them theres no exit, i hope to help with fixing that and players who accindenty "discover" this bug. also i suggest making it so players cant go in sz with dbs, of any kind, and i will help with that if you find it nessacry to fix. if i where gm i will make the game a better comminty and a fun place. and i wish to help make this game famous and help it thrive.And i hope to be a futrue GM, thanks

P.S. i know not to abuse of ANY kind affraid and i know no speical treatment for friends
P.P.S I know to joke jocolor , and be serouios Cool

Cooler

Back to top Go down

Post your apps here Empty my gm app

Post  jamessandlin Fri Dec 04, 2009 3:09 pm

hi my name is jamessandlin here is my aply for gm,

exprience gms in other games
(fight for supremacy)
(dbz worlds strongest)
(dbz fantasy)
(dbz lost saiyns)
(dbz revived)

on every1 of these games i havent been reported, or my gm taken away and i helped every new play i welcomed them greeted them helped them train and help with queset.

and i want gm because i stay up till about 7:30 am on dbu (dragonball universe) and most gms or gone off or a sleep or afk.and i wil be there to saport the new people and help them.

and i am Rarely afk (never).

and if they spam illll mute them for about 1 min if tey have more than 3 keys boot them allllll

and im on this game like 24-7. and i help and greeet new pll.

if they ask were can they apllly for gm il give link and help them aply

welp this is my aply for gm

and iv been playing this game for about 1 month but i qiut byond and before i qiuted i played for a bout 6 months

thanks for ur time.

jamessandlin

Back to top Go down

Post your apps here Empty Jonty's Admin or Something Application.

Post  Jonty999 Thu Mar 04, 2010 11:33 am

Ohai Vamp. Im sure you remember me =P. If you dont, Just check your MSN for "Jonathan". ANYWAY.. As you probably dont know, Ive been training as a iconner, coder, and mapper for a bit now. Id like to test my skills in a game like this. Also, If you dont accept me as iconner - mapper, Ill be an enforcer easily. Anyway, I've been admin on many games such as Finale and my Byond key is Jonty999. I believe in discipline and will not let anybody get off the hook under any circumstances. If I have the honor to hold the edit button,I assure you, I wont edit myself or anybody else under any circumstances aswell unless it is asked from you. Anyway, I hope you read over this and consider me as an enforcer - mapper. So yeah.

Jonty999

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down