Infinite Realms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application for GM

Go down

Application for GM Empty Application for GM

Post  Vyrus Sun Jun 13, 2010 6:48 pm

Game Name- Vyrus

Byond Key- Krdume

What position you are trying to get- i would like start with lvl 2 but,Trial to start is good and i want to be promoved too.Lol

Age(Real)- 16

Paragraph of why you want to be gm and past experiences- I want to be GM beacuse you are looking for GMs and i am Experianced, and never abusive, and i play alot during hours when other people are gone. and im a nice guy, i like to hang around the server and keep an eye on things.I want to be gm cause ill help with players and enforce the rules.I play almost every day of the week and almost every weekend between 4-7 hours. im mature and always keep my cool.. people say im strict but i just enforce the rules and am more attentive then other GMs.

I was gm on:
Dragonball Z Final Cut- Co-Owner
Dragonball Worlds Strongest - lvl 10
Dragonball Live or Die- lvl 10k
Naruto Ultimate Adventure- lvl 5
Dragonball z Dark Apocalipse- lvl 100k,10k,10,10k,100(Mystic,Player,King Mayhem , Ulquiorra, Fox and Jayanth's server).
Dragonball Kings of Fate- Owner and Iconner

Are you abusive- No,i dont want lost my gm on the best server, never, abusive GMs take the fun out of the whole game. abuse consists of using your GM abilitys on a person who has not asked for it, or using it in such a way to kill people (summon killing) or trying to use your position of GM to be mean/rude/disrespectful of players.

Can you be a spokesperson for forum and advertise our forum on server- i will by, telling people to check out and sign up for the forums....Lol Smile

Vyrus

Back to top Go down