Infinite Realms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GM APPLICATION

Go down

GM APPLICATION Empty GM APPLICATION

Post  Loki Sat Aug 06, 2011 1:04 pm

I just copied and pasted my previous one from before because I'm lazy like that and you all know me! Razz
I'll just add, I'm online sooo much now. Lol

Name: Dean
Key: DeanCostas
IGN: Loki / Lochie / Loko

BIO:
Hi, my name is Dean, I am 22 years old and hail from the UK. Probably a bit older then most of your gamers. I have been using BYOND since 2006 and created 3 games using the DreamMaker. One of which was a popular DragonBall Z game using the Elysium 2 base source code. Unfortunately, after not being able to find a stable 24/7 host the game became abandoned.
By day I am a software developer for a small company local to where I live. I work using C++ and .NET.
On the side I am a website developer, freelance, and provide services for anyone looking to start an on-line business or just a general website.
I have two National qualifications in software development and have recently attained a degree in Web Development. My technical experience expands vastly along the software side of computer but I have sufficient knowledge of Networking from a CISCO course.

Experience:
I have provided GM services for many games, such as Dragonball: Inheritance and Dragonball: Elite Legends.
As a job I was a moderator for the Technical Support Chat room on AOL for 2 years which gave me good experience with dealing with people.
I'm a mature, sensible person with a unique sense of humour. It takes a lot to annoy me so I am able to show great restraint when dealing with irritating or aggressive people.
My familiarity with the game and how it runs is good and I like to be helpful to those who need it.

Loki

Back to top Go down