Infinite Realms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GM Application

Go down

GM Application Empty GM Application

Post  Xemnas Tue Mar 31, 2009 3:41 pm

Hey, my name is David...or Dave doesnt matter lol. I would like to apply to be a Low Enforcer, or whatever you see fit for me. I dont have any experience as an Enforcer but I was going to be an Enforcer on Bantra's new game, although he never completed. The reasons why I would like to be an Enforcer are: I need the experience, I mean its not like I'm a complete retard, so its not like I have no idea what to do as an Enforcer as I've seen what they do on games all over Byond, so I get the drift. Also I obey the rules and help people whenever I can. Um...not to mention that I've been an Admin on multiple DragonBall Z role-playing forums such as Dragonball Z: Retribution, Dragonball Z: Super Warriors, Dragonball Z: Redemption and a few more. You guys have probably never heard of any of them but I was a very active role-player on Chubbs DBZ RPG, the biggest DBZ role-playing site on the net, you may have heard of this. And by the way these are all text based rpgs, so ya you have to be an experianced writer but you dont have to be a good writer to be an Enforcer...But if I get accepted I'll do my best to show you that I can be a great Enforcer. =)

Key: RiGhT2YaDome
Character name: Xemnas
Contacts:
MSN = llynk35@hotmail.com
AIM: D 2 tha Wood

Xemnas

Back to top Go down

GM Application Empty lilballer112

Post  lilballer112 Mon Apr 06, 2009 6:29 pm

gello my name is shaquille but u can call me shaq umm i wuld like to be a gm plz becuz i am a good kid and also a good listner i wuld like to be ableto help ppl in the best way possible to me it reallydoesnt matter if im high enforcer or low enforcer wuld very much like to be one plz and even tho u might not care i spent money thinking that u have to do it to become a gm well anyways good bye and plz i will not let u down if u gie me the oppertunity.

lilballer112

Back to top Go down

GM Application Empty Re: GM Application

Post  Xemnas Wed Apr 08, 2009 6:16 am

Wow, make your own thread.

Xemnas

Back to top Go down

GM Application Empty Re: GM Application

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down