Infinite Realms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GM application

Go down

GM application Empty GM application

Post  brandenman Tue Nov 24, 2009 3:15 pm

hello

my name is crank and well i don't have a nick name i like to play this dbz game couse its fun and well i like how u train and how nice all the gm's are and how nice all the players are end the saga and evreything is fun and cool i love this game and its going to be the beast dbz game ever and ill play it as mutch as i can Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy . i have not seen eny mean poeple on this game so its the beast game with the nices gm's ever .

thank you

by brandenman

brandenman

Back to top Go down

GM application Empty gm power

Post  poltred Sun Jan 17, 2010 5:47 pm

hello

my name is shane and well i don't have a nick name i like to play this dbz game couse its fun and well i like how u train and how nice all the gm's are and how nice all the players are end the saga and eveything is fun and cool i love this game and its going to be the beast dbz game ever and ill play it as mutch as i can Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy . i have not seen any mean people on this game so its the beast game with the nices gm's ever .

thank you

by shane

poltred

Back to top Go down