Infinite Realms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gm Application

Go down

Gm Application Empty Gm Application

Post  Nalu Thu Nov 12, 2009 1:04 am

Hi my name is Nalu and my key is Killajjboy.

Why should you pick me for GM? You should pick me to be a gm because i play alot and i have experience with being a gm.

If you pick me to be a GM what would i do? If you were to pick me to be a gm i would do the best in my power to help out in the game. If any1 nds hlp i would do my best to hlp them.Thats what a gm is for. Helpin ppl out as much as they can while being fair at the same time.

Do i abuse the GM powers? Hell no i dont. Sum ppl just want to be GM so they can abuse the power. I am not like that. I do the best i can 2 be the best gm.

What rank of GM do i want? Any spot is fine. I will take any spot availiable.

So i plz hope you read my application and condiser me as a GM

Nalu

Back to top Go down

Gm Application Empty Re: Gm Application

Post  Ghost Thu Nov 12, 2009 7:33 am

Well your application is good but i still need to know what you can do so if you do get gm ill know what lvl do give you thank you

Ghost
Admin

https://dragonballgtir.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Gm Application Empty reply to gm app

Post  Cloud Sat Nov 14, 2009 3:52 pm

i like the app. needs a bit more info, like what kind of experience. hosting capabilities, what games u were gm for, coding, mappin, gfx, ect. other than that its good.

Cloud

Back to top Go down

Gm Application Empty More Info On GM Application

Post  Nalu Sat Nov 14, 2009 5:52 pm

i cant remember what games for gm i have been on. the only one that i can remember the name is dbz dark apocolypse. i know that i have been a gm on other games though.

I cant code,icon,host, etc... srry im not special like that.

Nalu

Back to top Go down

Gm Application Empty Re: Gm Application

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down