Infinite Realms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Honors and Loyalties if Granted the power of GM

Go down

Honors and Loyalties if Granted the power of GM Empty Honors and Loyalties if Granted the power of GM

Post  LamarLawrence Sat Jun 13, 2009 8:35 am

Hello this is LamarLawrence Known as now, "LamarGT" of the very popular game of "Dragonball GT:Infinite Realms".I am here to ask the permission and honor of being a "level 1 or 2 GM".I am a fan of your spectacular game.As Gm(If Assigned to), I would make sure everyone was being treated fairly and equally so that nonone hates the game it self.I Sware not to abuse because i have experienced it myself in the past so that you can be 120% percent sure of this. I admit that in the past i have recently had problems in this game concerning the rules. Please note that i have learn from those and am still learning, being I am at the age of 13 going on to 14. I will accept any feed back to help make the game more joyful for everyone. I am understanding of children(Gamers) my age wants' and great desire to want to be entertained. Although I am a little reckless in rules I have not noticed some of them, and the ones I have foud out i have greatly grown out from.I will be loyal and respectfuland playful with EVERYONE and ANYONE in this game if given the honorary power of GM even if temporarily. I will be attendful as much as possible(12-20 Hours a day).I will tend to other GM's needs, such as their jobs if they do not have the proper time to do so. I will assist the players in having great fun when playing ,making them want to come back for more as much as I can. I will help with enforcing as much as I do know. I greatly urge you to allow me as a GM of your own, I'll act, try, and do my best, I not let anyone down if appointed this proposition.Wink

Thank You So Much For Your Most Needed Time, RuiXon tongue

Key: LamarLawrence
Character name: LamarGT
Contacts:Lamarlawrence13@hotmail.com/Lamarlawrence12 @Yahoo.com/LamarLawrence Friend on Byond Pager

Last edited by LamarLawrence on Sat Jun 13, 2009 8:54 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Jus editing some grammar and spelling to make clear)

LamarLawrence

Back to top Go down