Infinite Realms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Compaint: Judge Magister Gabranth[Admiral Palleon]

3 posters

Go down

Compaint: Judge Magister Gabranth[Admiral Palleon] Empty Compaint: Judge Magister Gabranth[Admiral Palleon]

Post  Jeansfreak Sun Sep 20, 2009 8:53 am

Reason:
Administrative Power Abuse

Description:
He logged on and used many verbs when he should not have, abusing his powers. He used
them for jokes such as swearing because he could, because as admin he was talking to the swear filter, I commented and he renamed me to 'Dragon AI' and teleported me out of a Safe Zone so that someone else could kill me.

Screenshots:
https://2img.net/h/i415.photobucket.com/albums/pp232/Jeansfreak/Abuse1-1.png
https://2img.net/h/i415.photobucket.com/albums/pp232/Jeansfreak/Abuse1-2.png

Jeansfreak

Back to top Go down

Compaint: Judge Magister Gabranth[Admiral Palleon] Empty Re: Compaint: Judge Magister Gabranth[Admiral Palleon]

Post  Judge Magister Gabranth Sun Sep 20, 2009 5:06 pm

I dont think thats enough Evidence bub, the second screenshot proves nothing and the first screenshot doesnt prove that I was the one who tele'd you out of the SZ.

Judge Magister Gabranth

Back to top Go down

Compaint: Judge Magister Gabranth[Admiral Palleon] Empty Re: Compaint: Judge Magister Gabranth[Admiral Palleon]

Post  Jeansfreak Mon Sep 21, 2009 4:33 am

I don't have any proof of this but I am sure someone would vouch for me.. Yesterday afternoon you intentionally booted someone because he 'was makin' you angry'.

Jeansfreak

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaiax Thu Oct 08, 2009 4:55 pm

First off Tony, He did have proof on first one, he got unjailed and out of nowhere you said "Go kill him" whoever's name you said.. so it kinda makes your guilty that you did that.. Also, 2nd one doesn't have the filter shit, But Jean, yes GM's don't get muted because they curse, But Ghost is fixing it so they can. Wink And Tony, why bother? Nobody likes you as a GM.. You really don't have no experience.

Kaiax

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum