Infinite Realms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DBGT Infinite Realms Future, Ideas and Planifications.

Go down

DBGT Infinite Realms Future, Ideas and Planifications. Empty DBGT Infinite Realms Future, Ideas and Planifications.

Post  Wrath :3 Thu Jul 30, 2009 6:16 pm

Hello Player's of Infinite Realms, I've Created this Thread to Collect Ideas for The Team of DBGT Infinite Realms, They Will use Ideas by Possibility, and By Most Wanted or Voted of For. Also More Convenient And Efficient.

In Here Post Any ideas you think are, or Would Be Helpful to The Game.

I'll Begin by Posting my Ideas.

My Ideas:
1- Creating more Classes. I Understand That We've Currently got Many Classes, But Adding Unique Random Classes Made up From an Imagination, Would make This game Unique and A lot more Different that of Any other DBZ or DBGT game in Byond. Also Making the Economy and Overlook of the Game Interesting Due to So Many different Race's Going Around.

2- Environment. The Game has Slight Dullness, Just Like Every other Byond Game, Creating Icons with Moving State, like Water, or Even Grass or Anything That should Normally move, Would give the Game a Unique Feel, As it Would Be More Realistic.

3- Male/Female Base- Making The Male and Female Base Different From Other Games, Maybe Taller, Maybe Thinner, To Have Even Better Game play. To Also Throw in, Different Hair cuts With Own Custom Transformation States Such as when you Transform your Hair Can also Move to a Position.

4- Economy- Not Sure, But Adding a Working Economy Where Players Can Buy or use Zenny to a Potential use, Would Make The Game Interesting, put a huge Difference in Power, and Will Throw in Every Games Usual Effect, Addiction.

5- Small Simple Thoughts- AI for Arena Tournament with Set Rewards, Guild Wars, Verb: Party Create so Players won't Be able to Damage their own Teammates, Expand the Galaxy, Make The Black Star Dragonballs Effect real, when a Wish is made, got a year (2 hours) or Determined time, to Find them again, depending if the World of DBGT Infinite Realms Increases, Better Defined Auras, More Skills to Select from, Skill Training For Bigger Skill Efficiency, Speed, and Power, Better Skill Iconning With more Graphical Definition in the Skills, Moving and Attacking Speed Increasement's Depending on Powerlevel and or Level of the Player.

Well, I Wrote A lot, And Probably Will Either not be Read or Read over Periods of Times, I hope Some Players Will Agree and Like My Ideas, This Seems Like a lot but With a Bigger Team of Skilled Coders, Iconners, and Mappers, The Team Can Set 2-3 People on Turfs, 2-3 Mobs/Base/Haircuts, Etc. And Work Separately, Combine it and Create, Possibly The Greatest Game in Byond. ^^

Wrath :3

Back to top Go down