Infinite Realms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Raz is just so unlucky.

Go down

Raz is just so unlucky. Empty Raz is just so unlucky.

Post  Raziel Tue Mar 12, 2013 4:39 pm

Alrighty well, For the sake of not remaking a character for a THIRD time. Can someone with the Fix Buff or Edit verbs please fix my darn Saiyan Raz on key Cassius.Mercy. The game keeps saying he's buffed already (Advanced Training) when he isn't, and hasn't been since last night. There's no bonus and no timer for it to run out.

I found out from a friend that if you log out during the action it bugs you, but I wasn't logging out, I kind of just misclicked while window swapping and canceled the skill halfway in. So at the same time I'd dare say it's possible to force that bug on someone. (I haven't tested it but it's something to look into.)

On a side note of something I discovered while making this thread, Is the Cancel in the Advanced Training selection (where you choose who to buff) Supposed to make it as if you used it anyways? I didn't use it on anyone, hit cancel and here I am waiting for the cooldown now haha Razz
I guess I can hope that now till then my Saiyan gets fixed!

I think that's all for now!

Raziel

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum