Infinite Realms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Grim Soul's GM App

Go down

Grim Soul's GM App Empty Grim Soul's GM App

Post  GrimSoul Fri May 14, 2010 12:00 am

Inside of game name: usualy has something with SOUL in it but main chracter is GrimSoul

Byond Key: DarkAngelMickey or GMCros

personal:im 14 im pretty trustworthy ex.you tell me make 100 icons by the month after next they will be there...i can be a bit lazy at times and just dont wanna do anything im also one of the ppl tht try to get out every now and then so im usualy on for 2-7 hours f im not on im either caring to my siblngs or outside....summer comes in about 3 weeks so ill be on more.

reasons i want gm:mostly bc i love helping sometimes i may need a turn in the right direction but i always get bac on track i was a GM on bleach dirge of chaos for about a week before wipe lv 4 im sorta expierienced in GM but i have a hang to it...i belive in fun in games but if it is in the rules it isnt meant to be broken and if u break it u will get 2 warnings 2 mutes 2 boots 1 bann for 1 hour 2 bann for a day 3 bann until frther notice i will serve my duty as a GM to the greatest extint

Thank you for reading

FallenSoul

GrimSoul

Back to top Go down

Grim Soul's GM App Empty Re: Grim Soul's GM App

Post  Ghost Tue May 18, 2010 2:26 pm

Approved by me, But you Also must have statics approval, would also like to ask you a couple things before hand, thank you.

Ghost
Admin

https://dragonballgtir.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum