Infinite Realms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OK here it is again from the basket thread important announcements here

3 posters

Go down

OK here it is again from the basket thread important announcements here Empty OK here it is again from the basket thread important announcements here

Post  Ghost Mon Nov 09, 2009 6:15 pm

ok For some of you you may like the fact taht im doing this, some may start to dislike me because of this. but some current gms will be made to step down as to give others a chance... this does not mean that youll never be GM again, so dont take it that way... im thinking of hiring a few more qualified gms and cycle trough gms each set... so thosegms that are willing to step down, post here. so yeah anyways.

Ghost
Admin

https://dragonballgtir.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

OK here it is again from the basket thread important announcements here Empty New Basket

Post  Itachi-real Mon Nov 09, 2009 6:21 pm

XD It's ok with me.

Itachi-real

Back to top Go down

OK here it is again from the basket thread important announcements here Empty Re: OK here it is again from the basket thread important announcements here

Post  ion Mon Nov 09, 2009 6:24 pm

sounds good to me

ion

Back to top Go down

OK here it is again from the basket thread important announcements here Empty Re: OK here it is again from the basket thread important announcements here

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum