Infinite Realms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rawr! icey chill ganan put dat app on dah realz

2 posters

Go down

Rawr! icey chill ganan put dat app on dah realz Empty Rawr! icey chill ganan put dat app on dah realz

Post  Rod5 Fri Oct 23, 2009 7:01 pm

Yo i dididnt liek see a app req so ya know im just ganan wing it pirat

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Well lets start with why i want to be gm-
well when i first played i thought teh game was pretty kewls, pssh and that evevryone hates Dark inc Suspect . after a duration of playing i started to fal in love wit it Sad even at teh time i was playing DBUS i still made sure i was playing infite realms ! Cool since then i was pretty active makeing sure i was killing and owning and woop dat ass evevrywere!. then there was a time wehn i was soooo friggin bugged with this PC thing that i Quit for a time after a tiem i went back to playing and im lovin it again by killing and traning~! What a Face so i put soem thought it in and i wa slike "yo i wnana be gm"
so i got bored and nevevr went through with it , but now im doing it and i hope it pays off
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
* yo before i start expsling my gm exp on different gamesill tell ya this aint liek other gm app were imma tell you can i plzzz get gm and ill be the best gm ever ... i cant offer that but ill try my best pirat
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
lets go with my gm exp! cheers
check this out im kinda a hoster at times so this is games ive hosted
Reo2
DA
WS
Reo3
and other games that i had no idea of the name ppl just liek came up to me and said yo hook me up wit dis game and host it so im like ok....
confused ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
games iv ben gm on:
WS
dragonball kai
reo2
reo
command and conquer
naruto game
DA
other games heh i have no idea what the names are , they were ususally games that a freind invted meh too and i was like ok ill float wit it lawls farao
yo soem ppl that might recommned me- {lawls evevry pro needs soem connections right clown }
-wtrbooger
-itachi real
-dinomaster
those gusy are main ppl that yah probley know other pplz would recomend me but yah probley dont care Embarassed
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
byond exp:
icconner- well here how it plays i cant really make icons
but dudu i will edit a icon and pimp da hell out of it
coder- pssh ive ben getting answers on how to be a gm is testing otehr soruces
so im kinda working on teh whole coder project afro
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
well thast all i really have to offer ya , yo if you read this thx for going through the whole thing lawls lol!

http://www.byond.com/members/Rod5 check it out
yo btw i gave this game a rateing
pce the outs homies king

Rod5

Back to top Go down

Rawr! icey chill ganan put dat app on dah realz Empty Re: Rawr! icey chill ganan put dat app on dah realz

Post  Ghost Mon Nov 09, 2009 6:55 pm

mayby depends on what the staff says

Ghost
Admin

https://dragonballgtir.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum