Infinite Realms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GMness! And some filler.

Go down

GMness! And some filler. Empty GMness! And some filler.

Post  ITenI/G0 Thu Mar 26, 2009 8:49 pm

What's up? I'm the lovable Ten/Pest. I have past experience as a GM. It's been forever though...I did get a trial ordeal on Heroes Reborn before the disappearance. The reason I believe i'd be a fit GM is because, unlike everyone else. I'm usually up during the whole night. Pacific time that is. And during that time i've witnessed a lot of rule breaking within Heroes and other games. And there usually isnt as many players on, but the few that are get upset that one person is bringing there happy moods down. Plus with an active GM at this time of day, it would help other players that are active at this time get the same benefit as the others who playing during the day time. Well I guess I should add this...Most of you may or may not know me. I do help out new people whenever it seems like an overload on others. Also im not like everyone else looking for trouble at every angle. Im a pretty laid back player. I try to keep the peace the best I can. So far there hasn't been anything major on this game, cause it's still getting in the new crowds. Eventually chaos will come...And who we gonna call...Probably not the Ghostbusters...Maybe Ghost or something...But thats about it. Anyway...This is probably waaaaaaaaaaaaaay too long. And I forgot the other info that was supposed to be here...Hmm....Know there was something... Ok...Think thats it. Just incase, here is the ingame name ITenI and my key is G0d_Sl4y34. Later dudes!

ITenI/G0

Back to top Go down

GMness! And some filler. Empty I forgot to login...

Post  God_Slayer Thu Mar 26, 2009 8:56 pm

Just sayin...>_>; I forgot to login...
God_Slayer
God_Slayer

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum