Infinite Realms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Raz with Spazaz!

Go down

Raz with Spazaz! Empty Raz with Spazaz!

Post  Raziel Mon Mar 11, 2013 1:16 pm

Ingame name: Raz

Byond Key: Cassius.Mercy (Or Raziel.Sciand, although the character "Raz" is on Cassius.Mercy)

Exp: I sadly can't give specifics as it's been ages ago, what I can say is I've formerly coded (nothing intensive), Made my own icons, Hosted, Been GM, Been Owner, etc. I've practically done everything at some point or another.
Heck, look hard enough on these forums and you'll see I was around back in 2009.
(Side Note: Currently a top level admin for Daivons DBZ Final Redemption.)

Byond experiance: Easily 8-9 years, Although at some points it was on and off.

Skills: HTML, Basic Coding, Bilingual, I can fly just choose not to, I know my ABCs, and my 123s. (Ok so sue me for cracking a little joke, losers)

Timezone: EST
Interests: Love gaming, Love the ladies, Biking is by far one of my favorite things to do, No jokes... I love to RP, Not huge on novels but let me tell you.. when one has a GOOD story, it can suck me in.

Sitenote: I'm doing this is because what Mystic said is accurate (on his application), sometimes people are around and are lacking help, with no solutions. I still have a bugged character sitting there and (no disrespect to current Admins) none of them were even addressing my issue. Heck a "Sorry we can't fix it" would be a lot better then /ignore. (Although to be fair I think I've only seen 2 admins come on, and one of the two, maybe even both were AFK when I needed help, which in the end still means you guys need extra hands)

Note 2: Oh and to be honest. I played this game before all these changes, so I could end up being the best admin around but with the lack of knowledge I may not be as useful as someone like say.. Mystic would be right off the bat.

That's all, Hope you enjoyed my small wall of text.

Raziel

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum