Infinite Realms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Takiras GM application

Go down

Takiras GM application Empty Takiras GM application

Post  Takira Wed Aug 10, 2011 2:13 pm

Name: Carrie
Key: Takira
IGN: Takira/TakiraWolf/Sayain46

BIO:
Hi, my name is Carrie, I am 28 years old and hail from the US. Probably a bit older then most of younger gamers. I have been using BYOND since 2008.
By day I am a computer programmer for a small company that deals with banks. I have used C+, C++, java, etc. I also make apps and help ppl who intrested in making apps for Apple store. I do have my Apple devolpers licence.
On the side I am a moderator/Admin on several sites, including CentrallyTwisted.com.
I have a Masters in Computer Programming and certified in several fields under the state I live in.

Experience:
As a job I was computer programmer/tech for a college for 3 yrs and I have a Masters in Computer programming
I'm a person who is easy to get along with, loves to joke but is serious when needed. It takes a lot to annoy me so I am able to show great restraint when dealing with irritating or aggressive people.
I am very familiar with the game and how it runs is great and I like to be helpful to those who need it.

Takira

Takira

Back to top Go down