Infinite Realms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GM application

Go down

GM application Empty GM application

Post  Sora Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:48 am

cIGN (In-game name): Kannagi Kuragari
Key: Bloodydevil333

Reason why you want to be on Staff: I would like to be able to join the DBZ IR staff, because the players are really fun and interesting. I really enjoy conversing with the players since they each have their own unique trains of thought. I really just want to make the game more fun and active than it already is.

What can you contribute to the game: I can help not only the new players, but also the old players with any questions that they have. Enforcement of the rules. A fun and enjoyable experience while playing. More events so that people won't get bored of the same things that we do, something new to keep things fresh and entertaining.

Past Experiences: Co-Owner for Bleach EA: Slaughter, Enforcer on Resident Evil Online 2, Host/Admin/Enforcer for Naruto: WAr of espada, Enforcer on Bleach: The Shikai Wars, Head Admin Bleach Blood of many 2

Other things we should know about you: College Junior...Majoring in Computer Information Systems...can code a bit of Java...

Sora

Back to top Go down