Infinite Realms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is my GM App. An example of how We expect them to be when you make them

Go down

This is my GM App. An example of how We expect them to be when you make them Empty This is my GM App. An example of how We expect them to be when you make them

Post  Ghost Wed Jul 28, 2010 3:56 pm

Ingame name: Ghost

Byond Key: Fatevamp

Experiance: Co-owner of final cut at one time, lvl 2-lvl 6 admin in worlds strongest for 2 years, Creator of Age of Chaos, Creator and owner of Infinite Realms. Owner of Dragonball GT: Unholy Prayers, game name soon to be changed, lvl 5 Admin on Dragonball Z life or death.

Byond experiance: 8+ years

Skills: Coding, some pixle art, turf icons, some HTML

Country USA
Timezone EMT
Intrest: Family, Freinds, Anime, Gaming, Comedy

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------This is just an example of what The staff of Infinite Realms Expects to see when reading an app. Don't try to suck up by saying you like the game , wont abuse, and will enforce the rules. We don't want to hear that and adding Things like that turns us away from the Applicant for even being considered. Thanls for your time.

Ghost
Admin

https://dragonballgtir.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

This is my GM App. An example of how We expect them to be when you make them Empty ...

Post  Sherlock Wed Jul 28, 2010 3:58 pm

You get denied too!

Sherlock

Back to top Go down

This is my GM App. An example of how We expect them to be when you make them Empty Re: This is my GM App. An example of how We expect them to be when you make them

Post  Ghost Wed Jul 28, 2010 5:13 pm

Surprised >.>

Ghost
Admin

https://dragonballgtir.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

This is my GM App. An example of how We expect them to be when you make them Empty Re: This is my GM App. An example of how We expect them to be when you make them

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum