Infinite Realms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gm

Go down

Gm Empty Gm

Post  brotherI Fri Jun 11, 2010 8:18 am

Name : Brother I
Byond Key : Dark shining dragon
Gm Experience : Level 5 Gm on Naruto Broken Bonds , Level 4 Gm on Bleach Unforgiven Sins , Been a lively former host of Dragon Ball Z Heroes United.
Why Want To Be Gm : I want to apply for Gm because I know that the game is very good and I know many Gms can make the game better without my help but I would like to help and try to make it the best game on byond you can count on me.I actually want to be a Gm because this game is addicting and im addicted to it.I like the game very much and would like to help to make the game more cool and it would also allow me to make new friends.Im also doing this because Dragon Ball Z Is a good anime aswell.I have never seen any game like this before of Dragon Ball Z.I admit its the best game I have ever played.I will do whatever I can to help out the game.I will also try my best to make the game one of the best games on " byond ever created ".Im not a abuser or anything Im a peaceful loving Guy who is willing to make the game much better.Im usually on the game like 5-6 hours everyday and I can come more time on because of summer.

Thank you for reading my Gm Application.

brotherI

Back to top Go down

Gm Empty One Word...

Post  GOAT Sat Jun 12, 2010 3:01 am

Gm Rejected

GOAT

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum