Infinite Realms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brother T's Gm app

Go down

Brother T's Gm app Empty Brother T's Gm app

Post  BrotherT Fri Jun 11, 2010 8:01 am

Note : Please take your time to read my previous app which includes some details which i may fail to mention on this one . Thank You!

Experience : Host on naruto final adventure , Co-owner on naruto broken bonds , Gm on various naruto and dbz games and have been a level 6 gm on bleach unforgiven sins.
Why you wanna be a Gm : I personally think that this game has alot of potential and im confirmed that this game can be one of the best games of byond if we put alittle effort into it . I mainly want to be a gm because I am ... the word which u can refer to is '' addicted '' to the game and i think that there is a major issue of being less active gms, sure i mean it has alot of gms but most of them are always afk and i can guarantee you that you will never find me being afk and i never afk train . I usually come online everyday about 5-7 hours on this game and maybe more because of the summer. I think that with my help this game which has already met my standards as a good byond game will be even better and I am willing for you to test me as a day or two as G.m and i will try my best not to disappoint you.

Thank you for taking your time to read my application. I will wait impatiently for your answer Smile

BrotherT

Back to top Go down

Brother T's Gm app Empty One Word...

Post  GOAT Sat Jun 12, 2010 3:02 am

Brother T's Gm app Rejected

GOAT

Back to top Go down