Infinite Realms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NoVa GM Application

Go down

NoVa GM Application Empty NoVa GM Application

Post  NoVa Wed Jun 09, 2010 1:55 pm

Name: NoVa

Experience: Off and On 6 years.

Warrior Within Level 5 GM, Numerous other games, WW is most recent.

I have tons of experience when it comes to Dragonball games on byond. I can help almost anytime of the day because I am off for the Summer. When I do work, I keep my laptop with me, and yes on my games throughout the day, all day. I love these games, and put work into each character I create, and I have already earned a medal from this game before the wipe. That being the One Million Level medal, which I know others have earned as well, but in 3 days? Yes I play night and day, when I sleep I keep the game on because I pay my bills, and can, lol. So if you need a GM that will help any player at almost any given time, Im your man. I am on all the time, pretty much. I am a byond member, and have a page which can be accessed, http://www.byond.com/zombie_ate_my_brain .

That name is the one I bought in December so I haven`t had it very long. I lost the passwords to the ones I used prior to this one. Thank you for taking the time to read my application.

NoVa/ or dAn
NoVa
NoVa

Back to top Go down

NoVa GM Application Empty Whey!

Post  GOAT Sat Jun 12, 2010 3:04 am

I'm liking the application, bro. You get my vote.

GOAT

Back to top Go down